Nimoy by ScottMcCook

10:06


Dedicated to the late and great Leonard Nimoy **Best Viewed on Black** Hey Guys Long weekend here in Aus!! :) I made the trip out to the pinnacles at 1:30am this morning to capture the core rising and then onto sunrise. I had been playing with the idea of using little battery powered candles and placing them in a lantern wrapped in some white cloth, the effect is a safe natural looking light that flickers and does all sorts of cool stuff when using it :) I very slowly rotated the lantern which gave it a cool glowing orb effect and then with every shot I used the lantern to light paint the surrounding Pinnacles. This is 10 frames, ISO 2500, Exp 20", F2.8. I wanted to try and put my own spin on this type of shot and it was a really challenging shoot in all aspects, including just getting there and back without taking out a half of W.A's Kangaroo population :) Hope you enjoy Scotty via 500px http://ift.tt/1LV8T34

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *